Wednesday 24 June 2009

LSIS #3 & #4 KBYC to Cook's Bay

The next 2 races in the Lake Simcoe Interclub Series are this coming weekend. I haven't quite figured out how I will make my calendar work for them, but I have to be there.

Friday night, Chuck is having some friends over for a sleepover. SWMBO would appreciate support in caring for the girls, and I don't blame her. That means tha tI have to get Iris to Barrie either on Thursday night, or very early on Saturday morning, or "hire" someone to deliver her for me.

So far I don't have any crew so going over extremely early on Saturday would be difficult since it will be a long day of racing. Going up on Thursday and leaving the boat there makes the most sense so far. If that fails I'll have to find a delivery skipper, and I've never tried doing that before. Whichever way it goes, it could get hectic in the hours right before the race.

I should really get down to the marina sometime between now and th eweekend and clean the boat out to be ready for the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!