Thursday 14 August 2014

Chuck Heads to Camp

Chuck is getting big. I mean next year she is legally an adult, so thats sortof a big deal. Right now she's still a kid though, and kids get to go to Summer Camp. Chuck has gone to a lot of summer camps in the past. As a girl guide, as a friend, as a lot of things. This year, she went as a cadet.

To be honest, she comes home in, like, 2 days, so she's been gone for a while. I've just been lazy about blogging.

Anyways, here are the Chuck heads to Cadet Camp photos. She comes home soon. I'm looking forward to her being back (and I'm a little jealous that she got to go to camp without me)


As you can see in the picture above, we drove her to the bus in our super-awesome Mercedes Diesel. It is super awesome. This picture is mostly about the car.



This pic is Chuck squinting because I turned around so the sun would be at my back. That meant she had to squint. 



Not long after we took those pics, the officers and the bus, and a bunch of other kids arrived. Then it was time to throw the bags on the bus, and check everyone's paperwork.


After that it was a big hug from a little brother...


And another hug from another brother...


And then she boarded the bus, and with a wave...


She was gone. Bye Chuckles... we can't wait for you to come home! We've missed you!

1 comment:

  1. Hope she had a great time! I only have one who's interested in camp at all, and he's the second youngest. Maybe next summer for him...

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!