Tuesday 18 March 2008

We have walls!

Walls are good. of course, to install walls, we had to remove the door. But having walls on all four sides of the bathroom is an improvement to having walls on two sides, and a door that is next to the open wall that someone could easily walk through:


Not only do we have walls, but we also have a WORKING TAP in the bathroom... no more running a hose from the basement up two flights of stairs to fill the tub.

It's a little primitive still, but at least I can adjust the temperature of the water while in the tub now:


We have not painted the room blue, that is just the colour of the bathroom drywall. Tonight I can start the mudding if I'm feeling up to it. I was home yesterday with Little Raven who was sick, and I can feel the start of a bit of a tickle in the back of my throat today... ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!