Friday 17 May 2013

I dig my family

The family that digs together stays hole.


We are firmly entrenched in our labours of love


We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig in our mine the whole day through
To dig dig dig dig dig dig dig is what we really like to do

Worm relocation program in progress.


Half a hole. I'll add another half tonight (I hope!)


So we are almost at a point where things are ready for pool pipe relocation and to start backfilling the trench. You can see my measuring marks on the stake leaning against the fence. Going by those marks, we need to level out the trench since there is about 3" difference between high and low spots in the trench (I haven't checked the 'hole.' Tonight I should have an extra helper, so I can get the bottom of the trench levelled out, and finish digging the hole.

A new trench will have to be laid for the pool pipes, but for now they will be run overground to their new home. I need to measure for new pipes before laying them in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!