Wednesday 17 July 2013

Let there be heat!

Dear God,

I know you have a sense of humour, I mean, you gave me kids and all that, but this is getting to be too much of a comedy act. I mean, the boat has only been out once so far this summer, and I've been slaving away like a little worker bee on the yard, and here we are in the middle of a heatwave and the AC Dies.

Now I could normally handle an AC crisis, but really, did you have to time this to coincide with a pool that is being revived from a TKO?

Not funny dude. The kids are hiding in the fridge to escape the heat, the dog is barely moving, and everything in the gardens is playing dead a little too realistically for me right now.

So here's the thing, since I moved about 3 tons of concrete in the past week, and I have a contract signed (in blood) for the pool work, I'm going sailing tonight. If its hot out there, I may go swimming or something. And as for that AC breakdown, I need you to find a way to send 2 grand my way, on top of the 10 grand going into the hole in the ground we call a pool.

Really dude, this is a pretty weird way to make me like winter. You better not touch the fridge.

See ya on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!