Monday 9 November 2009

They Say the Darndest Things.....

At Guides a few weeks ago, we began scrapbooks.

As part of our scrapbooks, I had the girls fill out an info sheet on themselves (favourite song, favourite class in school, etc).

They'll fill out the same sheet in the spring, so that they can compare.

I also had them do hand & feet prints. Again, we'll do this in the spring, so they can see how much they've grown.

one girl stepped in the paint, then on her book to make the print. Then lifted her foot, and put it down a second time, to make a second print (creative licence y'know. It's THEIR book, so I'm not gonna say don't do that!).

Another kid looks at her book,.....

"Oh my goodness! You have two left feet!"

I nearly died laughing.

1 comment:

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!