Friday 4 April 2008

Sick House

First hubby had a cold, and spent Sunday & Monday in bed.

Then it got me. Wednesday and Thursday in bed.

And this morning LR was sniffling a little. I suspect that she will spend the weekend in bed.

So I am back to work today, which is good, because I have a to-do list a mile long before my last day NEXT FRIDAY!! Which means that I will not be posting on my lunch hour today 'cause I'm too busy, even though I have a few things to write about:
- Baby shower last weekend
- The LAKE that formed around our house the past couple of days
- The new birds that we have seen around the house.

Since we live in the boonies, we don't have Internet at home. I dunno how that's gonna affect my posting once my mat leave starts. I can post from the library, but no pictures, since I don't really want to use my flash drive on the public computers.

Since we've all been sick, there's been very little progress on the upstairs.. and only three weeks to the due date!! yikes!!

So, have a happy weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could get your hubby internet for his B-day!bawheb

    ReplyDelete

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!