Friday 20 March 2009

Spring Break Part Four - Trip to the Sugarbush

Today we all went to my Aunt & Uncle's sheep farm.  LR was covered in mud from head to toe by the time we left.
They have quite a large sugarbush at the back of the farm, and spend the spring canning Maple Syrup for their own use and sale.  My cousin was drinking amug of pure maple syrup at one point in the day.
BB getting a ride from Grandpa.  Mom's back was getting sore. 
Clare checking on the sap
And again.  You guys drink this stuff??
Oh.  You do drink this stuff.
Mama, that sweet stuff you let me taste.... I think it's in this bottle.  If I could only figure out how to open it... hmmmmm......
BB had the pleaseure of trying a pancake with Maple Syrup yesterday, and ice cream with Maple Syrup today.  My boy is going to end up with a sweet tooth, just like his Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!