Wednesday 4 September 2013

I hear Crickets. Chirp. Chirp.

Yup it has been unapologetically quiet here for the last little while. There is good reason for that. I have been trying to do stuff and spend time with people instead of spending so much time at a screen. Being that I am prone to zealousy (is that a word) and going whole hog on things it is better to spend as little time on my addictions as possible, and make a real effort to be part of the life I share with the folks around me. Lets see if I can come back to screen time with more balance, and less addiction.

So what did you miss while I was away? You'll see in the coming few days/weeks (don't expect daily updates - you'll be disappointed). The list is pretty good though - the back yard renos are mostly done, some time has been spent in the garage on woodworking projects, we got away to the cottage, and replaced a toilet in the main floor bathroom. I've even managed to get out sailing a few times. Having good crew is awesome, and I have 3 regulars who are excited to get out on the boat and learn to race.

Fall is on us now that labour day is past, so we are in the midst of enrolling everyone in everything, scouts, soccer, music, swimming, drama camps, the list goes on (and on, and on)

And of course, school has started for another year...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!