Friday 15 January 2010

52 New Recipes - Week Two

This week, I arrived home on Thursday, not sure if I was going to be able to make something 'new' or not.

You see, I hadn't planned ahead. So, I didn't know what I was going to cook, and if I had the ingredients.

What I did know was that I did have ingredients for many of my normal standbys.

Anyway, a rummage through the cook books, and I found a recipe for baked Pork.

It was essentially a schnitzel (Which I've never made, but Hubby has), but baked (he usually fry's it). And it was something that I owned everything to make.

ok:

crack an egg. Add about a tbsp milk. Add S & P

Dip pork chops in milk / egg mixture

Dip in breadcrumbs.

Place in baking dish in oven for????

Turn over, and bake for???

Eat.

I added the extra egg & milk into the baking dish, and baked them along with the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!