2. Foam mattress
(air mattress not recommended for two reasons:
a. they can deflate in the night
b. A foam mattress will keep you warmer)
3. Sleeping bag
4. Extra blanket
5. Small pillow if desired
6. Small stuffed animal if desired.
1. Lay the groundsheet out.
3. lay sleeping bag on top of mattress, then blanket
4. place your pillow and furry friend in the middle of the sleeping bag
5. fold the sides over, so that the whole bundle looks like a present.
6. Start at the head, and roll the bundle up as tightly as you can
7. Once it is rolled, use nylon cord to tie the bedroll up tightly.
a. Go around one side:
e. under the rope
And there you go. One dry sleeping bag.