Friday 5 June 2009

"Where did the______go?"

We have been teaching the Little Buddy to put hings away... you will often hear us telling him "put it in,"  As in, put the toy / ball / animal etc in the basket, or the roll around in the toy gumball machine, or the ball in the ballpit... whatever.

Anybody know where he put his shoe "IN."  'Cause I can't find it anywhere.  I know he wore it home from daycare on Wednesday, and I know he had them in the living room.  I have one still.... but the other.... I think it must be "In" something.

In searching for it though, I have found two roll arounds, a mega block, and a piece of his shopping cart that got dropped through the grate into the basement.  Didn't find the shoe in the basement though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!