Friday 28 February 2014

10,000

This is a quick message to earmark the day that the Frosthaus blog reached 10,000 views. This is significant to me since my previous blog (Littleboatiris) took 5 years to reach this same landmark before being amalgamated into this blog. Frosthaus has done the same thing in only 16 months.

Thank you for your visits and comments - especially the folks who keep coming back to learn about relocating dryer vents. I don't know why that post is so popular, but it sure gets a lot of attention. I wish some of my more creative/interesting projects did as well, but if dryer lint is your thing, I guess this is the place for you.

If you visit here, I do see it. I check our visitor log every day, and I appreciate you taking the time to read my thoughts and share our adventures. It makes me happy to see that a little bit of the Frosthaus has entered your world, and appreciate it when you share your ideas and comments here.

Thanks to everyone for our first 10,000 visits, I'm looking forward to all the ones that are yet to come!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching that goal! People that aren't good with DIY projects or are looking for other projects along the way can come to your blog and get some good ideas. Thank you for taking the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anon! It makes me happy to see folks checking in!

      Delete

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!