Tuesday 19 May 2009

Playing on my slide

I know that that is where my bum goes.... now how do I get it there?

oops!! That didn't work!


Ok, take two... I know I can do this somehow.... hmmm....





Yay! Mama put me at the top!
weeeeee!!!!!


The Buddy is incredibly frustrated with trying to get himself onto the slide. He loves going down it on his own, and wants desperately to figure out how to get back onto the seat. He'll stand at it, patting the spot where his bum goes, trying to figure out how to get it there.


I've tried showing him the ladder, and trying to get him to walk up that way, but it's a no-go... and even if he did figure out how to get up, he wouldn't be able to figure out how to turn himself around. Although after he went down head first once or twice, he's probably get the hang of it!!


The funny thing is, he climbs up and down the stairs very well on his own now. Up three stairs, then scooch down three stairs... up three stairs, scooch down three stairs. Repeat.


He is climbing off of our bed, trying to figure out how to climb onto our bed, and is going over his toys, instead of around them. So he is definitely working on his gross motor skillz!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to share your thoughts!